Turks love it and it's easy to see why--it has yogurt, mint, and red peppers! In other words, all their favorite spices/ingredients are drizzled with hot butter (basically the world's favorite ingredient) over ravioli stuffed with cheese and minced meat. It sounds loveable and it is! I happily gobbled up two hot, steaming bowls as I watched Desperate Housewives this evening.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Turkish Tuesday, #6
Today was a big day for my development as a Turkish cook! I finally made Manti ("mahn-tuh")--which is basically every Turk's favorite dish.
I remember way back in September when I had manti at Cafe the Kaisen for the time, I told my colleague, Nilufer, about my positive experience...that I'd tried this new dish and thought it was really good. Nilufer immediately went, "Ooof! Manti really is so perfect. Sometimes I think it is too perfect."
Turks love it and it's easy to see why--it has yogurt, mint, and red peppers! In other words, all their favorite spices/ingredients are drizzled with hot butter (basically the world's favorite ingredient) over ravioli stuffed with cheese and minced meat. It sounds loveable and it is! I happily gobbled up two hot, steaming bowls as I watched Desperate Housewives this evening.
Turks love it and it's easy to see why--it has yogurt, mint, and red peppers! In other words, all their favorite spices/ingredients are drizzled with hot butter (basically the world's favorite ingredient) over ravioli stuffed with cheese and minced meat. It sounds loveable and it is! I happily gobbled up two hot, steaming bowls as I watched Desperate Housewives this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment